Ingredients: BTMS-50, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, glycerin, vitamin E, DL-Panthenol, preservative, fragrance oil
This plant based luxurious conditioning bar is small but what your dry hair needs:
- jojoba oil: adds protection against dryness, breakage, and split ends, moisturizes the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy.
- avocado oil: strengthens the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- shea butter: suit for all hair types, will smooth strands and lock in moisture.
- cocoa butter: helps replenish moisture to the scalp and hair.
- mango butter: fortifies strands from the inside out, softens dry hair, reduces breakage, and smooths split ends.
-beeswax: it helps moisturizing the hair and firmly holds it in place.
- vitamin E: a potent scalp antioxidant and hair hydrator that boosts scalp health, stimulates hair growth, and increases hair strength and shine.
- panthenol: helps strengthen hair, retain moisture, and improves the texture of damaged hair.
How to use: Wet your hair. Wet the bar. Once you have conditioner in your hands, massage the bar and your hands onto wet hair for as long as you feel necessary. Conditioning bars do not lather. Work from the roots of your hair to the ends. Leave in for 2 minutes, then rinse.
Using a solid conditioning bar is not as easy as pouring conditioner from a bottle. It takes a little time to acclimate - to adjust to the 'new way' of conditioning. Smile each time you use this conditioning bar, because your effort is helping to save our planet!
I had already used the shampoo bar and absolutely loved it. Decided to get the conditioner… OMG! I love the way my hair feels. When you rub the conditioner bar on your hair, you may feel like you don’t have any conditioner on. Not true. Grab a comb and pass it through your hair and you’ll feel all the conditioner detangling and smoothing your hair. You won’t be disappointed.