Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Laurlyl Sulfoacetate, Cetyl Alcohol, BTMS-25, Cocoa Butter, Argan oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Rosemary, Clary Sage and Lemongrass essential oils, Vitamin E, Rice flour, Aloe Vera Powder, Baobab Powder
This luxurious shampoo bar soap is small but powerful. It is creamy due the cocoa butter. Perfect for dry, fine, weak hair. This bar comes unwrapped.
- Rice flour: strengthens and smoothens hair, removing frizz as hair is left silky and smooth
- Aloe Vera: contains vitamins A, C, and E which contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Baobab: helps moisturize dry hair and strengthen weak, brittle hair.
- Argan Oil: helps to hydrate and soften the hair
- Wheat Germ Oil: helps to strengthen hair's root and follicle.
- Cocoa Butter: humectant that promotes healthy hair growth, prevent hair loss, repairs damaged hair
- Vitamin E: natural antioxidant that assists with maintaining hair growth.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: natural preservative that stimulates healthy, thick hair
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: improves hair strength, in addition to increasing hair growth, making hair more difficult to break.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: adds a healthy lustre and shine. Also eliminates the problem of itchiness and gives you relief from scalp irritation.
How to use: In order for your shampoo bar to last longer, wet your hands, rub the bar on your hands until you create lather then wash your hair as usual. Repeat if necessary. Rinse and use your favorite conditioner bar if needed. Style as usual. Allow the bar to dry between uses or place it on a wooden soap dish.
If you tried Nothing But Soaps traditional bar, this one is the bees knees! I have struggled with brittle dry and porous hair due to an autoimmune thyroid dysfunction my whole life. I have been using Nothing But Soaps Shampoo Bar and Conditioning Bar for a good 9 months or so. It has restored and repaired my hair follicles and significantly improved my scalp psoriasis patches by reducing redness, reducing irritation and reducing itching. It has also reduced my flares. Last month, when my hair dresser did my hair, he asked me, “Girl … What hair products are you using? Your hair looks so good and your scalp too!” I had to order him some so he could try it. Do yourself a favor and take very good care of your hair by purchasing this product and use with the conditioning bar. Your hairstylist will thank you for it!
This product is perfect my hair is left clean with no residue, my hair is soft and manageable I just love it! I no longer use conditioner there is no need, this bar soap is simply all in one.